Sunday 2 September 2007

I AM NOT A FUCKING IDIOT!

to explain this, i work in retail.

i only work part time as funnily enough i have a life outside pandering to your every whim, i have to be nice to you because i am required to, i don't have problem with this, HOWEVER i expect you as a human being to be polite back, this does not mean shouting and swearing to me about something that is clearly not my fault ( yes because i personally made it so YOUR medicine wasn't in stock, in fact i have a personal vendetta against you and i lie awake at might plotting your demise...whats your name again?)

i also expect that when i give you a refund or exchange for something (i am doing you a FAVOUR) that you are again polite and don't act like i am some two bit idiot and act like i am scum!) because funnily enough i don't want to fight you , i have much more important things to do rather than stand here while you are aggressive and i am biting my tongue very forcefully.

and if i say, "I'm sorry i can't serve you medicines form behind the counter while the pharmacist is away, because technically we can't and it is breaking the law" ( THERE@S A BIG FUCKING SIGN IN FRONT OF YOU SAYING SO) then don't argue with me, I'm not going to feel any more amiable to you8 if your getting aggressive with me, and i don't care if your pharmacy doesn't do this, buy your fucking drugs from there then.

as someone said to my colleague when she wouldn't sell them hydro cortisone cream for their face, "well my doctor gives it to me and no offence like, but i think my doctor knows more than you , yours just a bloody sales assistant"

NB, DON'T FUCKING PATRONISE AND CONDESCEND THE PEOPLE WHO ARE DISPENSING THE DRUGS!!!

cause it won;t get you any favours .

and in fact I'm sure i know more about medicines than you, and i have a pharmacist who i consult who defiantly knows more than you and your 'doctor' isn't here now so don't you get aggressive with someone who has been polite to you and tried to help you.

i don't Care if your cat's just died, its rude and unjustified.

and just because i work in retail doesn't mean i have an IQ of a small glass of stagnant water. yes i have to serve you but i am actually a person with a life and you know what, I'm getting paid to stand here but i don't get paid enough to take your crap.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Huge hugs :)
You know, there are lots of really intelligent things in a glass of stagnant water.... evilly plotting the demise of evil people who shout at you!
(I found the best thing to do was stick my head in the fridge and sincerely tell the ham that I wished my customers a slow and painful death due to a freak yachting accident.... maybe you could tell the drugs something similar?!)
xxxxxx R

Catchpole said...

thats retail were under paid and abused. even when a customer threatens u u have to 'calmly and politely' tell them to leave! how are you susposed to do this if he says im going to find u and kill u

enjoy your days at work

Anonymous said...

Wow! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a completely different subject but it has
pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice
of colors!

Feel free to visit my web blog - world at arms cheats